What configurations of computers and other technologies work best in a learning commons environment? We have created a picture gallery where you can comment about what you like and don’t like about various ideas out there as schools experiment in transforming technology from a few computers to a computer lab, to a variety of devices for “loan” in the learning commons, and on to 1:1 initiatives. Please add your own experiences, resources, and comments at the bottom of this page or in the blog.
- In this gallery room, add your idea of what you like or dislike. You can add pictures at the end if you’d like to share by using the insert and then image tab.
- David V. Loertscher describes the contribution that a maker space can have in the learning commons.
David V. Loertscher
- Gary Stager describes the movement of adding maker spaces in school. Don’t miss the video of a young girl here.
- Annette Lamb and Larry Johnson describe how a space for video production can contribute to teaching and learning across the school.
Annette Lamb and Larry Johnson
- For information on wireless networks. We trust the following company; you might suggest others you trust: